Q: The Timeline – how long will all this take and in what sequence?
- Call or email to schedule an estimate.
- Get the estimate and select your granite color. (We could bring samples to your home, but you better come over and see the whole slab pattern)
- Finalize choices (granite, sinks, faucet, cook top etc) and schedule a templating date and reserve an installation date.
- Consider the layout for the holes that may need to be drilled in the granite and your sink choice.
- Templates and measurement are made.
- The granite is purchased by the fabricator and cut to size, edged and polished.
- On installation day the old counters are removed, new ones installed and the sink is mounted.
- For Undermount sinks the plumber should connect the faucets/ drains on the next day (giving time for the adhesives to fully cure).
Q: Can you re-connect my electrical and plumbing connections?
We are not licensed electricians or plumbers. Therefore, we can not make electrical or plumbing re-connections. We recommend licensed individuals to complete these tasks for you. This keeps us focused on the natural stone business to provide the best product for the lowest cost. When we leave your home the sink is fully installed on the countertop, but a plumber or the homeowner will have to re-connect faucets and drain lines the next day after all the adhesives and caulks have fully cured.